February 21st to February 22nd, 2018 at TU Wien (Vienna University of Technology), Vienna, Austria.
Absolute deadline for registration: Feb 9th, 2018 (e-mail to email@example.com ).
February 21st – 22nd, 2018
TU Wien (Vienna University of Technology), TUtheSky, 11th floor, Building BA,
Getreidemarkt 9, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
Starting time: February 21st, 14:00 (sharp)
Finishing time: February 22nd, 12:30
Facts on the Venue
The meeting and the Scientific Presentations will be given on the 11th floor of the Office Building BA.
Coffee breaks and Exhibition (on the first day) will be located on the 2nd floor.
How to reach us
The conference room is on the 11th floor of office building BA, the coffee breaks and exhibition (on the first day) is on the 2nd floor.
The address “Getreidemarkt” can be reached by a walk (5-7 min) from the underground station “Karlsplatz” reached via U1, U2 and U4.
A 5 min walk from the station “Museumsquartier” (U2) will lead you also to the highest building in the area.
The inner city can be reached within 10 min walking distance.
A parking garage is accessible via Lehargasse (€ 3,50 / hour, € 35 daily rate)
Details (maps etc.) on the location can be found on the following website:
Small Luxury Hotel Das Tyrol****
Time Out City Hotel Vienna*
Kolping Wien Zentral **
Pension Hotel Mariahilf***
Hotel Savoy Garni***
Hotel Beethoven Wien****
Wombat’s City Hostels Vienna At The Naschmarkt*
Mercure Secession Wien****
Drei Kronen Hotel City***
Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien****
Fast reservation is recommended due to the Viennese ball season.
- The official language of the Conference is English.
- Badges will be distributed at the registration desks. Participants without badges will not be admitted to the conference activities. Participants who have not previously registered must register on-site to participate.
- During breaks coffee or small lunch will be served. Please inform us on your participation during the Welcome evening.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided on request.
- All speakers should ensure their presentations are uploaded prior to the session.
- The meeting organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained or for loss of or damage to property belonging to Conference participants (or their accompanying persons) either during the conference meetings and post conference activities. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance to cover travel, accommodation, cancellation and personal effects.
- Free WiFi will be available to all conference guests.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Martina Marchetti-Deschmann
Univ. Prof. Dr. Günter Allmaier
Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien)
Institute of Chemical Technologies and Analytics