- Organized by EU COST action BM1403 ”Native Mass Spectrometry and Related Methods for Structural Biology” (www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/bmbs/BM1403)
- A workshop dedicated to the theory and practise of modern techniques in structural proteomics, includingØ Native mass spectrometry (native MS)
Ø Ion mobility mass spectrometry (IM-MS)
Ø Hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry (HDX-MS)
- Instructors include world renowned experts in the field: Frank Sobott (Univ. Antwerp/Leeds), Justin Benesch (Univ. Oxford), Kasper Rand (Univ. Copenhagen), Valerie Gabelica (IECB) & Janne Jänis (UEF Chemistry)
- COST covers travel, accomodation, all meals, free use of spa and social program!
- Further information & registration: http://structuralproteomics.eu/ -> meetings
- Spa Hotel Bomba: https://bomba.fi/en/spa
Registration to the event: please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with short CV and motivation letter (max. 1/2 page) included. The deadline for registrations is 5.9.2018 noon!
COST covers all local costs and makes a contribution to travel costs
* Bus between Joensuu airport/train station and Nurmes on Tuesday 18.9. (17:30-) and Friday 21.8. (07:30-)
** COST provides support of 400 € for domestic and 580 € for international trainees for accommodation and travel expenses, which can be claimed from COST after the workshop. Accommodation is in single (97 € /night) or double (127 € /night) rooms.
Trainees pay accommodation directly to the hotel.